BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13.8.18

la vita e bella

I adjusted my mind this morning, to the fact that it’s time to turn over a new leaf. I showered and dressed comfortably in my casual blue jeans and a plain T-shirt.

I made a face at my reflection in the mirror. Ye gods, I looked ugly! I’ve a coarse complexion, my lips are slightly chapped and my hair is a disaster – haven’t taken any haircut since last May. Well, first thing to do is to go for the hairdressers and pray they could squeeze me in.

Guess I need to be off on a break, too. Having to put everything aside – including writing my blogs as a matter of routine, and take great pleasure in browsing Kinokuniya bookstore, catching the latest movies, swimming in this hot weather, etc.

After all, life is beautiful (la vita e bella)!