BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

21.8.18

She likes me...she likes me not?!

I realized that pretending nothing happened or not knowing the score must seem like a total cop-out, but I'm at my wits' end and just couldn't stop taking a skeptical attitude with regard to her feelings on me.Why mustn't it be above suspicion? Shouldn't I read between the lines on that sms she'd sent me earlier? Or am I over sensitive?

I've thought and thought about everything so much, and I've reached the agonizing conclusion that both will always remain as best buddies –just like we first acquainted back in the school days. Somehow, I couldn't be totally blunt and honest with her. The plain fact is that we're well suited, either in interest or thinking –but certainly not in terms of a relationship. There's no point in trying to make a situation work which is obviously not meant to be.

I guess the best way is to let things drift on and on as if nothing really does happened...